New Year, New Job! Come and join the team @ Uncommon ~
We’re a small, fun team that lives for fashion. Step into our Tannery based boutique in Christchurch’s East and you’ll find racks brimming with colour and unique pieces that have been carefully selected right here by us. This is a fast-paced working environment with equally busy bricks and mortar and ecommerce platforms, sending our pieces all over NZ and abroad daily.
We offerA friendly and supportive and working environment that nurtures your growth and development
Generous staff discount
Base salary + incentives
Tuesday to Saturday hours - start mid-late January 2024
Your primary task will be to deliver exceptional customer service and assist and support the Store Manager in day-to-day operations of the business.
A day in your role at Uncommon may look like:
- Processing our online orders
- Processing new deliveries and publishing to our website
- Merchandising the store
- Creating content for socials + emails
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Assisting with buying
Being in a small business, you will get the opportunity to learn all aspects of how we operate.
We are seeking candidates that are self-driven and ready for the next step in their career within the fashion industry.
Your key attributes:
- Methodical and organised
- High attention to detail
- Confident when communicating with a diverse range of people
- Ability to self-motivate and work well solo or in a team
- Genuine interest in doing your best and progressing within the role
- A confident influencer and stylist with great sales skills
- You enjoy being in front of and behind a camera
- Strong computer literacy
- You have proven experience in either e-commerce, retail or design and content creation
To be considered for this role please email your CV and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 12 January 2024.