Afterpay, Laybuy, Humm and Zip Pay are available at the checkout.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Our shipping is an overnight service if ordered before 2pm Monday to Thursday. Items that cannot fit in a courier satchel will be sent in a box with a 1-3 day delivery target. Please note, if couriers are experiencing delays this is out of our control.
Camille Paloma Walton Dandelion Necklace Gold Amethyst
- Unit price
Mid length necklace featuring a flower with a purple amethyst stone set in the centre.
Made by Camille in her Wellington Studio.
Chain measures 40cm.
Each piece of jewellery is delicate and needs to be looked after with care. Please take care when putting on and taking off.
Below are tips on how to help your jewellery last a lifetime.
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows or drops, this may cause gemstones to come loose or get chipped and the metal to become scratched or misshapen.
- Over-ear headphones can cause stress and damage your earrings.
- Avoid soaps, detergents, chemicals and heat.
- Avoid swimming, showering or bathing with your jewellery.
- Silver will tarnish naturally and can be cleaned in a few ways
- Polishing cloths
- Solutions that are specifically formulated for this purpose
- A gentle scrub with a toothbrush, warm water and a small amount of baking soda.
- Jewellery chain stores will often offer free cleaning.
- Make sure to store your jewellery in a safe, soft place - preferably air-tight. The pouch or box you received your jewellery in will be perfect for this.
- Avoid sleeping in your jewellery.
Adding product to your cart